What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
"I didn't know what to expect, since I have never had to use a fire extinguisher before. SERVPRO got right to it."
"We were terrified when our kitchen had a small fire from a toaster, but thankful SERVPRO was here to get us through it."
I would highly recommend SERVPRO of Southern Lancaster County. They are very professional, are very detailed in their cleaning and respond quickly. The flue was closed in our fireplace which caused a fire to start when we lit the logs. A fire extinguisher was used in the room which could have resulted in our electronics being corroded. Smoke traveled throughout the house to our attic. SERVPRO came in the next morning, the night after the fire. They tested all the rooms for smoke damage, arranged for our electronics and fabrics to be taken out and thoroughly cleaned, and did an in depth cleaning of the inside of the house which took about two weeks coming every day. All we had to do was make that first phone call to SERVPRO.
The SERVPRO company did an amazing job on cleaning up the black film of soot through out our home! Could not have asked for a nicer group of people to work with! Respectful, polite and prompt! Would definitely recommend them to anyone needing that kind of service!
They were able to answer any questions I had about the job.
Kathy and Tom, very nice, courtious, and polite. Have no complaints.