2020 Resolution Plan Ahead
With each new year, many people resolve to better themselves or some part of their life. This year, make a resolution to be READY. No one ever plans on a diaster or a water or fire damage to strike, but you can prepare for it. The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile (ERP) will help ensure your business is "Ready for whatever happens" in 2020.
In the event of an emergency, the ERP can help minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action in place for your facility. The ERP is a comprehensive document containing critical information about your business, including emergency contacts, shut-off valve locations, and priority areas. The ERP also establishes your local SERVPRO franchise professional team as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider, giving out access to more than 50 years experience and a system of more than 1,700 franchises strong. The ERP is a no-cost assessment; all it requires is a little time, making it a great value that could save you time and money in the future. By downloading the free SERVPRO READY mobile app, this important information is stored electronically and can be accessed using your mobile device putting immediate help right at your fingertips.
Preparation is key to making it through any size disaster, whether it is a small water leak, a large fire, or an area flood. Having a plan in place may help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive and get you back in your building faster following a disaster. Don't wait until disaster strikes- resolve to be READY by contacting SERVPRO of Southern Lancaster County today to establish your Emergency READY Profile and be "Ready for whatever happens" in 2020.
Advantages of the SERVPRO ERP:
- A no-cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise profile document containing only the most critical information needed about your business and building structure in the event of an emergency.
- Provides facility details, such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information.
- Identifies the chain of command for authorizing work to begin.
- A guide to help you get back into your building quickly following a disaster.
- Accessible electronically.
- Establishes SERVPRO of Southern Lancaster County as your mitigation and restoration provider.